The Mat12 is a pretty nude pink that's great for an everyday wear. It's the perfect addition to my MLBB (My Lips But Better) collection. It has a doe foot applicator that helps you apply the lipstick evenly.
Here's a swatch of Mat12:
Here's how the lipstick looked on me when I wore it today:
So here are my thoughts about the product:
- The product glides on easily on the lips and is easy to apply
- Non-drying, your lips feel smooth and hydrated throughout the day
- No awful smell
- Great for everyday wear or for a "no makeup" makeup look
- It's not really matte but creamy matte
- To make it look matte, you have to dab a tissue on your lips
- Not long lasting. It doesn't stay on my lips after eating a meal or drinking liquid
- It transfers
Nevertheless, if I'm asked if I would repurchase it, I'd say yes despite the cons. This is mainly because I love how the lipstick looks good on me and how it can be very hydrating on the lips. It's a gorgeous nude color for an everyday wear.