After doing some research, I found out the best and effective way to clean your beauty blender. So here are the steps:
1. Place your beauty blender on a microwavable container and put a small amount of water just enough to soak it.
2. Put it inside the microwave for 10 seconds.
3. Let it cool for a few minutes and remove from the microwave.
4. Squeeze the excess water from the beauty blender.
5. Use a brush cleaner or a dishwashing liquid to wash the beauty blender.
6. Rub it on a circular motion using the palm of your hand or a brush egg cleaner to remove the makeup.
7. Rinse off and make sure that there are no more marks of makeup on the beauty blender.
8. Let it dry.