Monday, September 9, 2013

My Mini-Survival Kit

I've been so fond of watching Michelle Phan in You Tube. She has inspired me and taught me a lot about how to do make-up. Just recently Michelle posted on her video and about her night-out favorites and her own mini-survival kit. Watching the video inspired me to do my own mini-survival kit.

Here's the link of her You Tube video:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nKzwZu9g3yQ

So here's my Michelle Phan inspired mini-survival kit.


What's inside?

1. Human Nature Lip Balm for chapped lips
2. Band-Aid for emergency bruises 
3. VS Hand and Body Lotion
4. Pantyliners
5. Mint oil for stomache pains or headaches
6. Sewing kit for emergency sewing
7. Hair Puller if you need to pluck your brows
8. Nail Cutter
9. Nail File
10. Flashlight
11. On-the-Go Medicine
All these in a mini-pouch. Ain't that amazing?!




Cheers!
lheyvens💋










No comments:

Post a Comment