Saturday, November 1, 2014

What's In My Bag to Disneyland

Planning your go-to must have's while in Disneyland is very important. You want to make sure that everything is perfect and there is no single detail forgotten or you might end up regretting.

So here's a what's in my bag tag in Disneyland post to give you girls some tips on what to bring when in Disneyland.

To start with, I am using my Sophie Martin Bag shoulder bag to Disneyland.
This bag has been with me for a while now and have survived through the years which was why I love Sophie bags. 

So here's what's inside:



1. Scarf

You can use a scarf in many different ways. As for me, I use it to cover my head when it's hot or wrap around my shoulder when it's cold. And sometimes, I leave it hanging to cover my flabs. 😲

2. Passport and cash inside the Travelus Passport holder

When travelling abroad, you should always bring your passport with you and some cash with the currency of the country you are in. Not all stores accepts credit cards.

As for me, I brought HKD, MOP and USD with me during our trip.

3. 3-piece Cellphone Pouch
This is to keep my iPod, iPhone and Flip camcorder from each other.

4. CK Sunnies
To protect my eyes from the sun

5. Alcohol
For immediate sanitation of course

6. Baby Wipes
For emergency situations where you need to go to the rest room or need to clean something.

7. Monopod with remote
To take group pictures with the family

8. 2 piece USB cable (for Apple and Android) and my powerbank
In case my phone gets battery empty

9. Clinique compact mirror with brush
An all-in-one brush with mirror.  It's very handy and light to carry.

10. Flip Video Camcorder
To take memories for the shows and the fireworks at night

11. Maybelline Lip Gloss
To keep my lips hydrated

12. Revlon Lipstick
For quick touch-ups for my lips

So that's pretty much it. And oh you might want to bring a bottled water with you. It can get very hot after lunch and you might want to keep your body hydrated as much as possible.

If you want to get a sneak peek on our Disneyland adventure, read here:


xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment