Sunday, August 4, 2013

Fitflops

I've been using fitflops for like 4 years now and it has always given my feet the comfort it needs from walking. It is true that this sandals gives you a workout while you walk. It shapes your legs and ease your legs from being tired of walking. It is good for men and women who has athritis.

I've worn my Fitflops during my travels that needs a lot of walking and it has never failed to protect my heel from aching.

My very first Fitflops was Pietra but I had to sell it so I can buy a new one since I was on a tight budget. 

Next, my hubby gave me Electra in Bronze as a Christmas gift. He got it on its normal price of Php3400 but a few months after that they had it on sale for Php2400.

Then followed by Walkstar in Red. I got it on its normal price Php3400.

And finally, my latest was Frou in Black. This one's on sale. From Php4900, I got it for Php3400.

So here's my review:
Price: 💰5/10 (very expensive but worth the money)
Style: 10/10
Quality: 10/10

Cheers!

lheyvens <3

No comments:

Post a Comment