Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sophie Martin Lipstick Review - Ice Pink

Hey Ladies!

Today I'm going to blog about the latest lipstick I bought a few weeks ago. I've been looking for a pink lipstick that would blend in with my complexion. Thanks to my officemate, Annie for recommending this product to me.

Sophie's Lipstick in Ice Pink gives your lips a matte finish. This lipstick costs Php79.00 which I think is very affordable for a high quality lipstick. Aside from Ice Pink, I also have the Russian Red and Caramel Sugar.



Here's my review:
Price: 👌10/10
Packaging: 7/10 (the print wears out overtime)
Quality: 8/10

Here's how it looks on me:
Wearing the Ice Pink:


Wearing the Russian Red:


Wearing the Caramel Sugar:


Other colors available:


Mango Peach
Velvet Nude
Vipink
Red pepper
Russian Red
Fantastic Red
Summer Pink
Caramel Sugar

Cheers!
lheyvens 💋


No comments:

Post a Comment