Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tokyo Tokyo on a Budget

I had my first Tokyo Tokyo experience when we were in Baguio during our honeymoon last August 2008. Since then  I've fallen in love with Japanese food and Tokyo Tokyo has been a favorite.

Boo and I were thrilled when Tokyo Tokyo came here in CDO. We've tried most of their Bento meals but what has become our favorite bento pair (sumo meal) is the Beef Misono and Chicken Karaage.

For only Php285, the Sumo Meal include the 2 cups of rice and 2 red iced tea. Take note, you can also take advantage of their unlimited rice






We paid Php285 in total. The price is right for a budget meal in Tokyo Tokyo.




So here's my review:
Value for money: 10/10
Ambiance: 8/10
Food Presentation: 8/10
Taste: 9/10

xoxo,

Lheyvens





No comments:

Post a Comment