Saturday, March 8, 2014

What's in my Sophie Bag?

So What's inside my Sophie bag?


You'd see a lot of videos on You Tube from bloggers vlogging about what's inside their bag. And here's my version of what's in my bag, only that it's a smaller version. Here are my go-to bag essentials for an afternoon day-out:



1. Wallet
2. Alcohol in a pen bottle
3. Cellphone
4. Small pouch for my beauty essentials
- comb with mirror
- dental floss
- Sophie Martin's Caramel Sugar
- Beauty Rush Cookie Lips


5. A small pouch that carries my Moyou power bank, earphones and usb cables.


6. And a pink Cardholder that holds all my cards.


In addition to that, I've attached a little lotion bottle to my bag for instant skin hydration.


And here's my OOTD for a Sunday day-out with mom, hubby and sis.

xoxo,
Lheyvens 







No comments:

Post a Comment