Friday, May 15, 2015

Make Your Own Havaianas 2015 #MYOHCDO2015


It's that time of the year again when havaianaticos gets the chance to design their own havaianas slippers. MYOH2015  marks the 10th year of MYOH or also known as Make Your Own Havaianas.



This is my 3rd time to join the said event and here were the designs I made prior to the event:


Since we already had designs, we were treated like a VIP and were directed to the express lane when we arrived at the All Flip-flops store in SM Cagayan de Oro last May 7.


Unfortunately, the sole I've been eyeing on was not available on a Top sole so I opted for the Slim version this time with rose gold straps and three cute pins. 
Now I'm a happy girl!

Here's Claire assembling my new pair:

And Jamil assembling Boo's slippers:


For the past 2 years, I always go for choosing a colorful combination of soles, straps and pins over their commemorative pair. I love the idea that I can mix and match every year.

A closer look to our pairs:

Our obligatory #myoh2015selfie

The slippers come along with a knitted beach bag.



Here's my MYOH slippers from 2013-2015.

Here's a link to my MYOH2013 and MYOH2014.

Until the next MYOH event!


xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment