Sunday, May 18, 2014

Make Your Own Havaianas 2014 #myohcdo2014


Another year has come for another MYOH event in the city. This year marks its 7th MYOH event and it has been a yearly tradition for all havaianaticos like me. This is still my 2nd year of joining the event and I'm looking forward to joining again next year. This year's theme takes us to Mardigra in Brazil. Here's the link to my MYOHCDO2013 last year.


For those who don't know what MYOH means, it simply means Make Your Own Havaianas. This event gives you the chance to use your creativity in creating your own havaianas slipper by mixing and matching colorful soles, straps and pins. For those who want to be on the safe side, you can go for their commemorative pair which is by the way a limited edition. It is only sold on every MYOH event and it comes with different designs each year.


As for me, I love to mix and match and to save me from the hassle, I created my designs online before going to the MYOHCDO event. Here were my choices:

To create yours, click here: http://myoh.havaianasphilippines.com/customization.html and have fun creating your design online.

Excited as we are, we went to the #MYOHCDO2014 on its first day. The event runs from May 15 - 20 at Spruce Limketkai.

Havaianaticos are given the MYOH2014 sheet and will be assisted by the havaianas crew. 

For those who don't know the flow yet in creating your own havaianas, well here are the steps.

Step 1: Choose the type of sole and size- Top or Slim.


Step 2: Choose the color of the sole and the strap.

Step 3: Choose what pins will go with your slippers. These pins are limited edition and are only sold on this year's MYOH event.


If you are not sure with how your design will look like, you can use this wheel to mix and match.


Once done, the havaianas crew will assemble the slipper for you.


So here's mine this year:

I choose the Top sole in Lake Blue to match with Fuschia Pink straps. As for the pins, I got the sun, coppacobana and the limited edition cagayan de oro pin.


This pretty girl was the one who assembled my pair.


Here's a closer look to the pins:


And here's my pair for this year's MYOHCDO2014:


My friend Elena got the commemorative pair and it also looks cute by the way. Also, you get a wish bracelet from Brazil for each commemorative pair.


Here's me at their photo wall with my new Havaianas slippers.


Here's the shoe bag that comes along with your havaianas for this year's MYOHCDO:


And here's a feet selfie with my new havaianas slippers.


I paid Php 1,195 for my new pair. 😊

As for Boo, he got the Top sole in Black with Ruby Red straps. For the pins, he got the Brazil flag and the soccerball.
He paid Php1095 for his new pair.


And here's our keepsake on their photowall.


xoxo,

Lheyvens =)









No comments:

Post a Comment