Sunday, May 4, 2014

Summer Beach Essentials


Summer is here and the hotness of the weather is overwhelming. This is the time of the year where we usually take time to schedule ourselves for a day at the beach or an afternoon at the swimming pool to beat the hot weather.

So if you are out for a quick summer getaway, here are some of my Ultimate Summer Essentials when packing for my trip. You might find this very helpful when packing for your trip as well. I feel that every girl should have this survival kit for a fun-filled summer getaway may it be to the beach or at the pool.

So let's start with the sun shade essentials. 



Here I have a cute light brown hat that will perfectly compliment any summer getup. This will protect your hair from the heat of the sun. I got this from Gaisano for only Php250.




Next, this cute aviator flashlenses will look trendy when you are at the beach or at the pool. Aside from it protects your eyes from the sun, it also looks good and fashionable when taking selfies or group pictures. I got mine from an online shop and it costs Php180 only.


Lastly, the colorful scarf that I got from my mom last Christmas. This one's got a lot of uses. You can use this as a cover up, sun shade, blanket on the sand or a bandana. You can just be creative with it. You can also use a sarong if a scarf is not available.

Up next, the body essentials. 


When you're outside at the beach with this blazing heat, a sunblock is a must. Here, I'm using Beach Hut with SPF 36. You can use other sunblocks as preferred. What I like about this though is that it is very handy and on the go. You can clip it on your summer bag for quick touch-ups of sunblock.

If we have sunblock, we also need a cooling cream. Celeteque's Sun Care Skin Relief After-sun Gel is a must have on this hot season. It gives your skin a cool relief from the blazing heat of the sun.

Alcohol and Baby wipes is a must when going to the beach. These are the things that I can't live without when going out. If you need to sanitize your hands or simply clean something out, these two are your best buds.

Our lips get proned to dryness and may cause chapped lips. This is why I always bring my EOS Lipbalm to help moisturize my lips.

Now, let's talk about the gadget stuff. Of course, you won't go home without a memorable keepsake of your summer getaway. Everything has to be captured. As for me, here are my summer gadget essentials.



Mobile  phone and powerbank. It's always a must and well, you know why. 

Monopods for quick selfie and groupies. I got this for Php750 at an online shop here in CDO.

Underwater camera for pictures at the beach and underwater. It's a great camera to capture moments at the beach with friends. Here you won't worry about the camera getting wet or submerged in the water. Mine's a Sony DSC-TX5. I've had this for years and it still gives me great pictures.

Next, my Havaianas slippers to protect my feet from the scorching heat of the sand. I prefer slippers over flat sandals when going to the beach.


And lastly, where do all these ultimate summer essentials go? Of course on a very trendy bag such as this.


I got this in Baguio 6 years ago and it still looked good.

So there you go ladies, my Ultimate Summer Essentials. I hope this article will help you pick our your summer essentials as well.

xoxo,

Lheyvens


No comments:

Post a Comment