Sunday, April 27, 2014

Little Miss Funnel Cake Different Varieties

The last time I've been here was last year and was not able to come back again. Just recently my CCPs and I got the chance to get our dessert here and this time I've tried another flavor of their funnel cakes.



Amerah ordered Chocolate Glazed that costs Php45.








As for Mae and I, we ordered the Strawberry Glazed that costs Php45.



















As for Princess, she ordered Deep Fried Butter Fingers that costs Php60.


From the three funnel cakes we've tasted for the day, the Strawberry Glazed is my favorite. For just Php45 you get to have this very delicious dessert.

So here's my review:
Value for money: 9/10
Ambiance: 7/10
Food Presentation: 7/10
Taste: 8/10
Customer Service: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment