Thursday, April 24, 2014

Tokyo Bubble Tea Restaurant


Centrio opened another Japanese Restaurant a few months ago - Tokyo Bubble Tea, located at the 3rd floor near the Cinemas. I've been meaning to dine here from the time it opened but haven't really tried it because I'm not quite sure of what to order. I wanted to ask my friends first on what they have tried that tastes delicious simply because I don't want to spend my money on a not so delish food.


So when Elena came with us during lunch, she suggested us to try Tokyo Bubble Tea. She's fond of Japanese and Korean food so I know she has a lot of suggestions on what food to try.




The feel of the restaurant is cozy inspite the small place. The sofas are comfortable as well. A great place to dine and bond with loved ones and friends. 


Now, let's talk about the food. Elena ordered Chicken Pesto Pasta. It tastes delicious and so cheesy! She also had green tea for her drinks.


Boo ordered Doria Chicken Terikyaki and Double Chocolate Milkshake. This one's delicious too. Look at Boo so serious with his food.


As for me, I ordered Korean Bibimbop and Strawberry Milkshake. This order is good for 2 people, I can barely eat it all by myself. It's served hot so I can't really eat them all at once. It has carrots, egg, mushroom, kangkong and ground pork as its rice toppings.



Our milkshakes!

Look at these cute and colorful straws!
The staff gives you a chance to choose which ones you'd like to go with your milkshakes. I find it really cute and very personal.



We paid Php833 in total. Not that bad for a Japanese Restaurant. It's just like dining in Bigby's Cafe.


Ambiance Outside

So here's my review:
Value for money: 7/10
Ambiance: 7/10
Food Presentation: 9/10
Taste: 8/10
Customer Service: 8/10

Here's Boo and I, the second time around:

Beef Gyudon Php189

Omurice with Tonkatsu Php209

Mocha Milkshake Large Php 120
Azuki Milkshake Large Php95

We paid Php613 for this meal.

We will definitely come back here again. Tokyo Bubble Tea has been added to my favorite Japanese Restaurant. ❤️

xoxo, 

Lheyvens


No comments:

Post a Comment