Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Daily Face Routine

Our face is one of the most important part of the skin that we need to take extra care everyday. It is what we used to face other people and what usually gives a first impression of ourselves.

So here are my daily skin routine for my face to ensure my face remains clean and smooth even after wearing makeup for the whole day. I hope this post will also help you make your own daily skin routine.


First off, let's start with the facial wash. At day, while showering, the Human Nature Nourishing Facial Wash and the Human Nature Purifying Facial Scrub are my favorite duo in cleaning my face. I use them alternately. I use the Nourishing Facial Wash on a daily basis while the Facial Scrub twice a week.

The facial wash has tomato extract that is good for the skin and gives my face some rosy glow. The facial scrub on the other hand has real strawberry seeds that feels good once applied to the face. This scrub helps remove dirt and excess oil on the face.



After showering, I use Human Nature's Day Moisturizer to moisturize my face and prepare it for makeup application.



Up next, I put on Human Nature's Sun Flower Oil to add more moisture on the face. I just use a small amount as it can get very oily on the face. Just a pea size amount will do. I also use the Sunflower Oil for my stretchmarks down my thighs and sometimes use it as a hair mist for my unruly hair.


At night, before going to bed, I wash my face with the Nourishing Facial Wash but sometimes when I get too tired from work, I usually use facial wipes to remove my makeup. My eyes usually gets too tired from looking at the computer the whole day.

After removing makeup, I use Human Nature's Nourishing Face Toner to ensure to remove excess makeup from my face.

And lastly, we must sleep with our face moisturized for it to regenerate good cells and for that I use Human Nature's Night Moisturizer.


And there you go ladies, my daily skin routine for both day and night. You might notice that I'm using Human Nature products for my face. I am no endorser alright nor they have paid me to this review.

I've been using these products for more than a year now and have been loving the results! I love using Human Nature products simply because they're 100% Natural, no parabean content.

If you are interested in ordering one, check out this seller in Instagram: thehealthyshoppe_ph.

Stay healthy and love your skin.

xoxo,
Lheyvens

No comments:

Post a Comment